Saturday 3 May 2014

My April

Last month consisted of magazines, lots of coffee and a trip to Sydney. I worked heaps, saved lots and slept even more. A really nice month over all. 

A couple of movies I watched in April that I recommend; 

August: Osage County

Starring Meryl Streep, beautifully filmed, very professional but super stressful. The twist in the movie literally made me stand up and walk around, woowww. Be prepared for bad language. 11/10

I really don't know what else to say about this movie or how to describe it so I've copied the IMDB review.
A look at the lives of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose paths have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Oklahoma house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them. 

Philomena

Staring Judy Dench was the catch in this film for me. I love Judy particularly from Sky Fall. Philomena was all about a mother looking for her long lost son with the help of a political journalist. I caught myself mentioning numerous times what a brilliant actress Judy Dench is. Throughout the film I loved fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together as they got revealed, the end is spectacular and brought a tear to my eye. 7.4/10

Young & Beautiful

I love everything French. Especially a good French Film. Young and Beautiful is about Isabelle, a seventeen year old girl that takes up a secret life as a call girl. Marine Vacth who plays Isabelle is an exceptionally beautiful fit, she's simply gorgeous to look at and listen to. There is more nudity than I expected, so be mindful. One of my favourite French films to date. Highly recommend a visit to IMDB to watch the trailer.  10/10





Quarterly Subscription to Fete Magazine
Brunetti City Square

My Touristy Pic on an iPhone
Sydney Gallery
Icebergs, horrible weather 
Qantas Lounge 
St Ali
Had to stop running to take this pic
Rearranging my art. 
D.I.Y


No comments:

Post a Comment